The conference will be held at the Pennsylvania Convention Center, located in the heart of Center City Philadelphia at 1101 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107.
As a major East Coast hub, Philadelphia is easy to reach by plane, train, taxi and car. In fact, 40 percent of the U.S. population lives within a day’s drive of the city.
- Car: The convention center is just a few minutes from I-95, which runs north and south, making it a breezy 1.5 hours from New York and 2.5 hours from Washington, D.C.
- Amtrak Rail Transportation: Amtrak operates trains from 30th Street Station with high-speed service along the Northeast Corridor and points north, east, west and south. For schedules, fares and other information, visit Amtrak.com, or call 1-800-USA-RAIL.
- Philadelphia International Airport: Twenty-eight airlines (three of which are low-fare carriers) operate nearly 600 daily, nonstop flights from 120 cities, including 60 daily and seasonal flights from 36 international destinations.
- SEPTA Rail Line: SEPTA Rail Lines service the entire Philadelphia Region. The Gallery East Station is connected to the Convention Center.
- The Regional High Speed Airport Line connects Philadelphia International Airport directly to downtown Philadelphia in just 20 minutes. (To get to the Pennsylvania Convention Center, you’re going to want to disembark at the Market East Station.)
- From Amtrak’s 30th Street Station take the SEPTA Regional Rail to the Convention Center. A regional rail train departs every few minutes. With your Amtrak ticket, the ride to center City is free.
- Other SEPTA Regional Rail Lines can shuttle you throughout the region. Please visit Septa.orgor call 215-580-7800.
There are dozens of hotels convenient to the convention center. Here is a handy map that shows their locations. These are a few that we recommend:
Hampton Inn – Hilton
Online rate: AAA/CAA discount – $189 (1 King or 2 double) – without discount $199
Online rate: AAA/CAA discount – $249.00 (1 King or 2 double) – without discount $309
Philadelphia Downtown Courtyard
Online rate: AAA/CAA discount – $175 (1 King or 2 double) – without discount $219
Marriott Residence Inn
Online rate: AAA/CAA discount – $251 (1 King or 2 double) – without discount $269